Friday 12 September 2008

YAM not sleeping.....


Only D will get the title - look up Tiffany (as in I think we're alone now) but her more current work. A challenge for you!

I have barely slept all week. It all caught up with me today - I was extremely tired all day. Even pepsi didn't help. D has tried so much to help me with massage, hot milk etc. I jus can't switch my brain off. Im not even worried about anything right now. I love to sleep ususally. It's been more than annoying.

Tonight I cooked for the first time since we got here. Daniel arrange the apartment so we could sit and the table and last night in Walmart asked if we could buy a candle to create an atmosphere. It was lovely. It was spag bol. Red wine.

Also got to chat to the in laws tonight freely on skype. It was cooler. Even cooler when i heard I have a big tax rebate coming. Woohoo!
The photo is just one of the many quotes displayed outside the main library in Charlotte.

No comments: