Saturday 11 October 2008

Ups and Downs

Well It's been a busy week in the Queen City. For you Brits the city is named after Queen Charlotte and gets nicknamed the Queen City.

Let me think....

Last Friday we got invited to a dueling piano bar which was really fun. For a tip you can request songs, there are two huge pianos and everyone sings along. It was a good night.

Last weekend was a washout. A lot of sleep. And getting up and going back to sleep. Going only to the grocery store. People upsetting each other. It was crap in all honesty.

The sun/mon night were no fun due to lack of sleep, Sun unexplained and Mon again due to people upsetting people. Ok, me upsetting people. Sorry. Again.

The rest of the week I felt I was playing catch up on sleep, school work, I was always one step behind and exhausted the whole week. Thanks to D I managed to get my display board done as he pretty much did all the ground work for me on the computer, i just stapled it up there.

Did you ever despise something you are yourself? I despise people who are needy. People who rely on other people to feel better. People who need and seek the attention of others. Yet I think I am this myself. I'm not going to elaborate any more than that at the moment.

Sometimes I have a hard time (I think) distinguishing between real life and my imagination. I have an overactive imagination. I hope. I hate living the way I do in my head sometimes. I am never relaxed. I am never secure. I am always worried.

This is all.

No comments: