Sunday 30 March 2008

Cry me a river.....


I dont know what is the matter with me today I have cried at everything. Im not even hormonal.

* Cried at the happy ending in Nanny McPhee

* Cried when a Nancy got booted out of I'd do anything

* Cried because my honey is at work for about 13 hours of today

* cried because I have no money

* Cried beacause I love Daniel so much (soppy ey)?

* Cried becasue I have so much to do before I go to the USA

* Cried about going all that way without Daniel for the first few days

I feel kinda silly. I have nothing terrible in my life im blessed, lucky and happy with my lot at the moment. Bah! Just had to get it out.

Back to the cleaning. :-(

Challenge - how many songs can you think of with cry/crying in!

The crying game......Cry me a river.....Don't cry for me Argentina. ummmm. ?

No comments: