Saturday 5 July 2008

3 weeks to go


Hi everyone (well Bryher at least) sorry Im sorry I a mrubbish but been so so busy.
It's 3 weeks tomorrow til I fly out to the USA, intially to Raleigh for my orientation then on to Charlotte by bus.
I feel like there is so much to do although so much has been done.

I have to offer heartfelt thanks to all the family who have helped so much in trips to the tip and in the attic! I have to give a special shout out to my sis in law Kerry who the very day she returned from South Africa soent most of her first day back in our attic nimbly stacking boxes. Thanks Kerry and welcome home.

Im really focusing on packing up the house. Daniel is working all hours of the day like 12 hour shifts so it's quite draining.

We are both looking forward to the future howver as usual I have worries! Not bad enough worries to make me not want to go but niggles!

1. going on my own! Im rubbish at doing things alone and i know it. So that will be fun.
2. Driving automatic and abroad!
3. money! always a worry.
4. my grandparents. I can't say anymore about that or I will most likely cry. :-(

otherwise im so excited. we are hoping to live at timbers.us. check it out. It has a pool, a gym and even a jogging trail. Yay.

I also have to give a shout out to my father in law and financial advisor Francis who has done an amazing job for us.
All the family have been so great. I can't thank you enough.
Thanks to B and B for an amazing meal as well. I will miss you guys.


No comments: