Saturday 9 January 2010

One week down, 90 days to gO


90 days to go until Spring Break according to a colleagues facebook.

I have found that once school is back my time is spent in a whirlwind. It feel like I have no time to do what I want to do, like read my book, or play on the wii, or watch movies. It feels like a scramble from start to finish!

But how can this be? I hear you say? Teacher's have it easy don't they?

I love my job but I do not love getting up at 5.30am to be honest. I have never been a morning person and I am so tired all week, one night this week I was in bed by 7.30pm! Not all schools here start as early, - some are early start and some are late. I am looking forward to the later start when we move back to the UK - which will be later this year.

Plus I am tutoring again Monday and Tuesday which I am enjoying but means I don't get home til 5pm so out of the house almost 12 hours.

I love my job, but nurturing and teaching 15 5 - 6 year olds does take it out of you!

Anyways, here's to the weekend! Though it will go by too fast....next week is a 3 day weekend due to Martin Luther King Day.

No comments: