Sunday 28 September 2008

10 trhings I hate about this week

1. The power cut. Or power outtage as they say in the US of A. No one knew what I meant by power cut. Our stuff melted. i couldnt cook. It lasted 5 hours. No traffic signals worked.

2. I lost my debit card. somehow.

3. I lost my passport. (now found it at the bank where I used it as ID as i had no debit card!

4. I had no gas (petrol) to go to school on thursday until 10.30am. We have very little gas due to hurrican ike affecting our main fuel pipe.

5. I still dont have that much gas.

6. I've been a bit under the weather physcially.

7. Ive been a teensy bit homesick...not that I actually what to GO home but just missing a few things.

8. It rained almost 24 hours non stop friday.

9. I had to watch Daniel eat a frogs leg.

10. Its Monday all over again tomorrow.

Now that was a positive post wasnt it. ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling, at least you are enjoying working at the school and after all that is why you went out there in the first place! Gas should get better I would expect, but of course don't know. If stuff melted do you have insurance that can cover it? Frogs legs are gross, why did you let him eat it?????