Tuesday 9 September 2008

To Sleep. Perchance. At all.


Not last night but the night before I just could not sleep. I have no idea why. I was in that kind of not quite semi concious state where your eyes are closed but things run through your mind. Nothing worrying just scenraios - a bit like dreaming awake.

I was up at 3.30am making hot chocolate. My alarm goes off at 5.30am!

I got through the day and napped when I got home, and slept fine the next night.

I dont think I coulda done it if my school wasnt such a nice place to be and I didnt love my kids in my class so much!

Today I still feel like i can't catch it up.


They are washing down and repainting out apartment this week. Last night we tried to move in the love seat (wicker heart shaped seat) and I moved an armchair right over my toe. It bled. Owch.

No comments: