Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas is coming...well has been too!

This one is my Secret Santa final gift. It is a personalized lunch bag ( how cool!) a teapot and mug and a hello kitty pez dispenser set in a cool tin.

Here is a montage of the Secret Santa party we had. It really left me smiling it was so fun. We had to fill in a form saying who we thought was everyones secret santa I got a fair amount correct! Mine was my mentor and goof friend Meredith (top right in green). I love my team and their spirit.

This one is of a couple of the many gifts my parents sent. I was in such a good mood coming home from school and the secret santa party and I hoped that my parents parcel would have arrived as it was getting close to the time to leave. I checked the mail box and it hadn't. I was a little gutted. On arriving at the apartment Daniel told me it arrive straight to our door half an hour prior. Yay! This LO shows two of the gifts.

It feels so odd how our christmas has been very spread out this year with parcels arriving fairly frequently!

Here are some things we got!

Mum and Dad Davis
Katie - brown ugg boots, a little miss sunshine shirt, hello kitty vest and pants, a hello kitty jack in the box, a hello kitty purse
Daniel - betty boop NYC tshirt, JD cuff links and flask/collapsible cup, tartan socks.

Mum and Dad McFarland
A christmas food hamper including shortbread and a christmas pudding.

Grandparents, Chris and Cody, Aunty Gail Uncle Paul
money!

Sue and Vince
Sweets, welsh pens

Siobhan and Sam
Katie - Hello Kitty MP3 player
Daniel - USB pen

Kerry
sweets and mince pies

Lisa Mike Josh Jake
Katie - eyeore nightgown
Daniel - a scarf

As I said it's so odd...mum sent some stocking type things to open. Daniel and I are thinking of doing like a $20 challenge in NYC to get each other a little something. The trip is our thing really!

Merry Christmas all. I hope yours is peacful and happy.

No comments: