Monday 29 December 2008

Easing

I guess the pangs I'm feeling are easing a little.

I've been chatting with other craters on UK Scrappers who are in the same situation and understand what I mean.

I'm glad we cam here. I'm so happy we took a chance to spend Christmas in New York City. Just the two of us. Those are forever memories. Special memories. I will remember them always.

I've been lighting candles and letting my little M and S (marks and spencer, it's a store for you amercians)! light up angel my mum (I mean Santa) put in my stocking to help relax. I've done what I would usually do at home and have unpacked my presents and cleaned the apartment top to bottom. Im not sleeping great - well Im staying up late like 5am partly cos I can hardly ever do that and plus I've been a bit restless!



Mum and Dad called on skype to ask me too compare flights between NYC and charlotte in June/July so they will be here for my birthday. That helped too.

My plans for the 3 days off is to chill, maybe work on my as yet unused deviant art account (for photography) and just relax!

Things I have LOVED about this Christmas

* Doing secret santa at work. Those guys are so fun, so spirited and great friends. And Meredith did a fab job as my Secret Santa.

* Travelling

* Central park covered in snow and having a fantastic camera to play with in an awesome setting.

* So many people caring enough to send us stuff. My parents paid 7o pounds (over $140) to post our presents. And I really appreciate it everyone who send a card or gift.

* Seeing so many wonderful sites in NYC

* Going to McDonalds at 1am on Christmas eve! For a milkshake!

* Spending quality time with Daniel




This is our whiteboard on the fridge right now. It was a countdown!

Im going to try to make New years eve relaxing. Im cooking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the very best for 2009 X