Sunday 11 January 2009

Feeling uneasy...

Not really too sure why. I am such a worrier and I really wish I wasn't. I thought blogging about it might help me.

I worry about money. I mean yes things are tight right now but I have a good income and a job I love. And also the potential of claiming back our USA tax if we only stay 2 out of the 3 years. A way to get some debts paid off in the UK.

Something always crops up to surprise me.

Daniel I worry about his permit coming through and him getting a job he likes doing, he love the WMC and Cardiff and I constantly feel bad that he gave it up to come here.
I know he wanted to come here - we both love to travel and to live in the USA was a dream we both held! I'm happy he is being so productive in his music recording though.

He is the most wonderful , selfless person I know. He constantly puts my needs before his own. I'm blessed to have him.

My Grandparents I worry I won't get to see them again.

All in all I guess i just have to stop worrying and live life as it comes.

3 comments:

lindschick said...

It's only natural to worry, but try not to worry about the things you can't change. I'm sure your man loves being there as much as you and a job will turn up for him.


Have Fun while you're there.

xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I was reading an article in the newspaper which said that blogging can be as good as therapy. Keep sharing those worries so you don't bottle them all up!

Ginny said...

you'll be fine...i always say i woryy that i worry too much....things WILL work out, you have each other and thats whats important!