Sunday 8 February 2009

How do you eat yours?


I almost had a seizure in Walmart when I found these. I have to say the inside wasn't quite right, not runny enough but it was good enough!

I bite off the top, get the filling out then eat the shell!

I made meatballs for the first time ever last night. They came out fairly well, though I think I can improve on it next time to get a little more flavor and make my own sauce.

To make them you needed one egg. One! Walmart only sold them by the dozen. No half dozen. So we will be having scrambled egg for breakfast and I bought a cookie mix to bake some cookies! We will be all egged out.!!

The weekend has been pretty laid back so far, only really went out to get the groceries, and we have been watching season one of skins which I have never seen, it has been extremely enjoyable!

2 comments:

Cath_evans said...

Good luck using up all those eggs!!

Unknown said...

My husband adores Creme Eggs! They have been on sale here in the UK since Christmas!