Sunday 12 April 2009

ok it didn't ALL suck...


My very good friend Amy spend the week with her family in Ohio. She returned today (well yesterday right before midnight) and we were determined to catch up!

She brought me some kiddie electrolyte drinks to replace all the goodness my body had been losing and a beautiful beaded id badge holder for school. She is so sweet.

I had just started to feel better so I sugested as it was a gorgeous sunny day that we head out to try to find a park - Freedom Park - not to far from where we live. I'm so glad we did, it was beautiful walking around the lake and sitting watching people go by. I just love the doggy water fountain!

The in the evening, I felt like i wanted to try to eat and came up with the idea of going to a British Pub my friend Lindsay had pointed out to me a while back. It is called Big Ben and it was awesome, the menu was VERY British, we had roast beef and yorkshire pudding and Amy had fish and chips. I had apple crumble and Daniel had bread and butter pudding.The fish was HUGE!


It was lovely to have a taste of home! So I am a lot cheered up and hoping to sleep well before school nice and early!

No comments: