Sunday 12 April 2009

First Spring Break but no woo hoo!

I always think of F.R.I.E.N.D.S when I think of Spring break, when Ross's then girlfriend Elizabeth is going on Spring Break and Joey is like is is just spring break or spring break! woohoo! Or something to that affect.

Well my first Spring Break sucked.

It started off well. Monday was a teacher work day because of all the snow, but after leaving school we went out for lunch and caught the movie 'the wrestler' at the cinema.

Rounded off the day with Dancing with the stars, which seems so much more fum when there is no rush to get to bed afterward.

Tuesday was a lazy day, a lot of sleeping and slobbing around.

Wednesday was errand day, posted a package, got the oil change done on my car, and the evening was fun, got to see a play at Daniel's work for free called 'Shear madness'. It is set in a hair salon and is a whodunnit type thing. The audience gets to join in and ask questions of the suspects.

Then began the sickness I can only describe as a stomach bug. And it is still going on today (Sunday)

I'm dreading going back to school. I was so looking forward to this break. The first break since Christmas. (America doesn't beleive in half terms) I don't feel rested, I feel drained and down.

The next break will be when school is out. For summer.

In good news, Daniel had his first paycheck.
Happy Easter....my chocolate drought is over for now, not that I can enjoy it.

No comments: