Friday 8 May 2009

Content

Bad blogger, just been so busy.

I actually bought my own laptop the day after I presented Daniel with his.
It was completely unplanned, just a spur of the moment good deal. We have never before even had the remote ability to buy stuff like this and I view it as a total luxury as enjoy it immensely!

School is busy, VIF told me my contract IS being renewed so I am am happy and hopeful about that as things can change with them until you are signed up in your own blood so to speak! There have be occasions for others where things do not work out as they were promised so I'm never 100% but as things stand right now we will be doing another year.

We also made some new friends, colleagues of Daniel's who live right around the block from us. We went out with them this week for chicken wings (well not me, as a former veggie I hate meat bones, I had chicken tenders and a honey bbq sauce which I loved).

We hung out with them and watched American Idol and Dancing with the stars (aka Strictly). I felt like we really clicked with them, it was awesome.

I have to take my NC driving test on Monday including a vision test, written test and road sign test, plus the practical test. I'm not confident! When I passed my UK driving test on the third try, I thought that was something I would NEVER have to do again! If you fail you keep going back daily til you pass!

Here is to a weekend of reading the NC handbook!



8 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with the driving test.
:0)

Anne said...

You sound really happy! Good luck with the driving test.

voodoo vixen said...

LOL, how decadent is that.. a lappie each!! You sound like things are goign really well for you.... good luck with the driving test!

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased that you guys are happy, I noticed you hadn't blogged for a while and you're never on skype when I am anymore! The laptop looks cool :o)

Best of luck with the driving test.

Julia Dunnit said...

Yikes, best of luck for Monday.

Claire said...

Good look with your dtiving test.
x

Claire said...

Good look with your driving test.
x

Anonymous said...

good luck hope ya pass!! sounds like your in a gud place adn enjoy life! good for you x