Friday 18 December 2009

Hallelujah Chorus

I heard this in my head as I drove away from school today...how do kids sense that it is time to be hyper!!?

I love my children though. Many moments touched my heart this week. Like my little girl who has some developmental problems, but has come so far, giving me a hug and saying 'Merry Christmas Miss CaFarland' and a card with touching words of thanks about being a child's teacher.

This week we have been doing secret Santa and my Santa (Ms Fudge) did good, here is what I got!


It is a snuggly fleece blanket, a book (her and I share books all the time so she knew what I would like) different teas and a travellers calendar with 100s of ideas of places to visit. I loved it all, plus the little gifts I got each day which were a chocolate orange, a box of chocolates, hello kitty stationary, and scrapbooking materials. I will miss this next year.


Also Daniel and I gave each other our 'Big' presents last night. I got a Wii and he got an ipod touch and we are both vey exctied! Obviously not going to take the Wii to Chicago and back but we have other gifts to give each other on the day!


Love my sweater dress above - got it at 3am on Black Friday!

It is snowing in Chicago right now, it is supposed to stop but start up again around Christmas eve. We will see!! Hope the flights will all be fine though.

Merry Christmas all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fantastic presents both from school and Daniel!!!!! I hope you have a fab time in Chicago :o)