Saturday 26 December 2009

post christmas blues....

I am definitely a post Christmas blues sufferer.

Something about the come down after the big build up to the season.

I am so blessed....I have had 2 wonderful Christmases, just the two of us, in new cities to explore, wonderful presents from both far and near, web cam conversations.

Secretly I am looking forward to the next one with the families...most especially, God willing, with my Grandparents.

I equally hope there will be more years where it is just Daniel and myself.

So I am feeling a little teary, if illogically, sitting in our hotel room watching revolutionary road and eating fererro rocher.

I have also been very appreciative of people who have waitied on me this year....in restarants, in Starbucks (including Christmas day), in stores and in the hotel.

This is all.


No comments: