Friday 25 December 2009

Joyeux Noel




Things I want to remember about this Christmas...

Christmas Eve...

My favorite day of the season, because it is filled with hope, anticipation, excited and looking forward. Not that I don't appreciate getting gifts and so on but something about Christmas Eve that I love.

Candle lit service - i am such a people watcher and love to listen to or imagine people's plans for the coming day, see the kids so excited and sing my little heart out to some Carols.

Looking for somewhere to eat dinner - Chicago is NOT as globally open and alive as NYC.

Elevator Hopping our hotel (Hard Rock) to see the different memrobillia on each floor at about 10.30pm Christmas eve.

Making sure we got back to the German Market so Daniel could drink one last Glühwein.
Windswept and rain on walking to Navy Pier on Lake Michigan

Tracking Santa of course!

No comments: